Sunday, June 17, 2012

WHO I AM

I declare and decree blessings to every Father, biological and spiritual. May this poetic offering deposited in me by Holy Spirit bless you and cause you to overcome every plot of the enemy to steal your identity.

WHO I AM

I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I am constructed uniquely by the hand of God. I am blessed by His word spoken over me before there was me.

I am His image. I am light called out of darkness. I am creation manifesting purpose.

I am man molded from earth. I am vessel of Holy Spirit living because of His breath in me.

I am soul. I am self. I am spirit. I am standing in the earth. I am reigning in my place. I am planted. I am prospering. 

I am master. I am manager. I am man. I am son of God. 

Written by Bernard Boulton 2012. All  rights reserved.  

          

No comments:

Post a Comment